The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove/disable horde?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by obviousfakename, Feb 1, 2006.

1. obviousfakename

obviousfakename Registered

Hi, I don't see a way to disable horde. When users go to whateverdomain.com/webmail I dont want them to be confused with several different webmail choices. Using one one day, inadvertantly using another another day, and not knowing why all their email isn't there, etc. I read in another post you can turn if off in web host manager, however I do not have access to whm for this domain as it's on a single domain package, so my host doesn't supply whm.

Also, is it possible to change the layout or graphics on the page at whateverdomain.com/webmail (whateverdomain.com:2905)?

thanks

2. obviousfakename

obviousfakename Registered

Or alternately, if it's possible to disable or remove squirrelmail instead? Or any other way to make it so only 1 email viewer is available?

3. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Yes, there is definately an option of disabling webmails at WHM >> Tweak Settings >> Mail. But if you do not have accesss to WHM then you need to contact your host. But I dont think they would disable for one user as these are server wide settings.
    Has any one tried doing this from Feature manager ?