Gojko

Nov 24, 2014
Macedonia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Addon domain: sub.addon.net
Main domain of account: sub.main.net

sub.main.net don't exist that subdomain is created for addon domain not for main domain of account.

I tried to remove subdomain of addon domain and got this:

Code:
There was a problem removing the subdomain “sub.addon.net”.
Failed to lookup the domain owner of the domain “sub.main.net” at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHP/Config.pm line 167. Cpanel::PHP::Config::_get_php_config_for_domain("sub.main.net") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHP/Config.pm line 130 Cpanel::PHP::Config::get_php_config_for_domains(ARRAY(0x2ca6a00)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHPFPM.pm line 851 Cpanel::PHPFPM::_removedomain("sub.main.net") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Sub.pm line 391 Cpanel::Sub::delsubdomain(__CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 0) called at bin/admin/Cpanel/domain.pl line 223 main::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/522/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 76 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/522/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 71 Try::Tiny::try(CODE(0x2a9c578), Try::Tiny::Catch=REF(0x18fefe0)) called at bin/admin/Cpanel/domain.pl line 227

Gojko

Nov 24, 2014
Macedonia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
That mean i didn't create sub.maindomain.net, i created sub.addondomain.net.

Because i don't know why cPanel looking for domain owner of
Code:
Failed to lookup the domain owner of the domain “sub.main.net”
it should be looking for domain owner sub.addondomain.net

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look and see what's happening. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.