The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repair database did not work.

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by JSBurlison, Dec 6, 2011.

1. JSBurlison

JSBurlison Well-Known Member

My server crashed and I was getting the error shown below. I did a data base repair and it says it is complete but I cannot get into my forum still.

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.6:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT subscribeforumid, forum.forumid, forum.lastpost, forum.lastposter, forum.lastposterid, forum.lastthread, forum.lastthreadid, forum.lasticonid, forum.threadcount, forum.replycount, forum.lastpostid, forum.lastprefixid, user.usergroupid, user.homepage, user.options AS useroptions, IF(userlist.friend = 'yes', 1, 0) AS isfriend
    , forumread.readtime AS forumread
    FROM vb4_forum AS forum
    LEFT JOIN vb4_subscribeforum AS subscribeforum ON (subscribeforum.forumid = forum.forumid AND subscribeforum.userid = 24250)
    LEFT JOIN vb4_forumread AS forumread ON (forumread.forumid = forum.forumid AND forumread.userid = 24250)
    LEFT JOIN vb4_user AS user ON (user.userid = forum.lastposterid)
    LEFT JOIN vb4_userlist AS userlist ON (userlist.relationid = user.userid AND userlist.type = 'buddy' AND userlist.userid = 24250);

MySQL Error : Got error 134 from storage engine
    Error Number : 1030
    Request Date : Tuesday, December 6th 2011 @ 10:34:17 PM
    Error Date : Tuesday, December 6th 2011 @ 10:34:17 PM
    Script : /http://edcforums.com/forumdisplay.php/96-Buy-Sell-Trade
    Referrer :
    IP Address :
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :

2. JSBurlison

JSBurlison Well-Known Member

I did the check db and it finished right away and showed no errors. Shouldn't the forum have started working after the db repair?

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This is not a cPanel issue. You should put in a ticket to vBulletin support.
    /http://edcforums.com/forumdisplay.php/96-Buy-Sell-Trade

That link works. The rest of the site may not, but that link works. That page is calling the database so the DB is up, but in trouble if I was to guess. You should lock the forum down with htaccess for now to prevent more users from hitting the site, filling your logs with error messages.

And, start looking for your most recent backup.

You're running an out of date forum with several mods it seems. You may have been hit and is why the server crashed.

There's nothing anyone on this forum can do to help with this sort of thing.