Replacing DNSOnly cluster member, unable to synchronize after readding.

DurkaDurak

Oct 2, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I had a cluster like this:

Web Server (Synchronize to NS1, Synchronize to NS2)
-NS1 (Standalone)
-NS2 (Standalone)

Now I have taken down NS1, and redone it from scratch, with CentOS 6 and the latest cPanel/WHM DNS Only.

I am trying to add it to the cluster, but am getting two error messages. One from the Web server when I try to synchronize. I have added the access keys to each other.

Code:
Bind reconfiguring on ns1 using rndc Error reconfiguring bind on ns1: WARNING: key file (/etc/rndc.key) exists, but using default configuration file (/etc/rndc.conf)  Bind reconfiguring on ns2 using rndc
In addition, I also get this email:
Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]
[/FONT][/COLOR]DNS cluster error on [HOSTNAME REMOVED] : Authentication Failed on [IP REMOVED]
---
You should update the authentication credential for [IP REMOVED] at https://[HOSTNAME REMOVED]2087/cgi/clusterstatus.cgi : Cpanel::NameServer::Remote::cPanel: Unable to Server Error from [IP REMOVED]: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
[HOSTNAME REMOVED] (Authentication failure: Server Error from [IP REMOVED]: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden[COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
What do I need to do to get this cluster working again? Even after I remove the cluster members, and then re-add it, synchronizing brings these two errors. It does let me re-add each server from the other server's DNS Cluster config in the GUI.