Requesting help/mentor for a new server owner running Linux and CPanel/WHM

PerVisHost

Registered
Sep 4, 2004
Hello,

I had to buy my own server sooner than I was expecting to need one. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me along the way. I'm looking for a mentor. I am running Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3 and WHM/CPanel/Fantastico. I don't know very much about running a server. I was a reseller with clients, but the person who I was reselling for had very bad service. I was forced to buy my own server. Now, I'm stuck with this new server that I don't know much about. I have that server with Server Matrix. If someone would be willing to help me out and be a guide and a mentor for me while I'm trying to learn all the ins and outs of the server I would really appreciate it. My name is Mike. Please leave contact information where I can reach you. (I would prefer to talk to people on AOL/AIM or MSN messenger. Even Y! messenger or ICQ would work too though.)

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Mike
New Server Owner
[email protected]
AIM/AOL- PerfectVisionOne
MSN- [email protected]

pcdior

Aug 1, 2004
Great piece of flash in the powered by section, did you do that yourself? If so would you sell the code/flash work. I would love that for one of my hosting/design sites. Either way great piece of work!

linux-image

Jun 8, 2004
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Oh.. Am sorry Sheldon; that was meant for PerVisHost. Must be a misunderstanding. Am sorry for the fuzzz