The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Require once error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gonzo Desperado, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Gonzo Desperado

Gonzo Desperado Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    I Don't work with PHP much, so take it easy on me. I uploaded a website and am now recieving this error.

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/includes/global.php ) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ccsys/public_html/includes/global.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/includes/global.php ' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ccsys/public_html/includes/global.php on line 6

Mty question is : How do I change the site root to the home folder of this server

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please consult with the developer or support for the PHP script you are using. They should be able to guide you on the configuration files that should be modified.

Thank you.

3. MaestriaNick

MaestriaNick Well-Known Member

Looks like the script looking for the files in the default document root ( /usr/local/apache/htdocs ) instead of the one for the domain. This usually occur if you are trying to access the site using temporary url / incorrect rewrite rules. Can you please if that is the case here ? using absolute path ( in this case, /home/user/public_html/includes/global.php , replace user with correct username) should solve the problem.