The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

require_once(HTML/Template/ITX.php)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by orbwebs, Oct 5, 2008.

1. orbwebs

orbwebs Member

I am trying to use PEAR's integrated templates and I am getting this error:

Warning: require_once(HTML/Template/ITX.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/island/public_html/xxxx/examples/wda/ch10/example.10-1.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HTML/Template/ITX.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/island/public_html/xxxx/examples/wda/ch10/example.10-1.php on line 2

I have installed the package HTML_Template_IT and it should be working. How do I fix the problem? Can someone help me ASAP?
    Thanks

2. rejected

rejected Well-Known Member

You need to add /usr/share/pear to the php.ini's include_path. You can find the ini file by looking at phpinfo()

3. orbwebs

orbwebs Member

i dont have access to php.ini. is there another way to fix it?

4. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you have use of the ini_set function, you can use that to modify the include path.

However, you also state I have installed the package HTML_Template_IT and it should be working. If you performed the install via the PEAR installer in cPanel, then the package is installed in ~/php. Thus you need to add ~/php to your include path.