Reseller access to API resellerstats

nunoleite

Jun 4, 2007
Hi!

I'm a reseller and i would like to have access to an API to get my data as the quota and bandwidth total of my reseller account. As i can see only the API resellerstats gives this information. But as a reseller i can't use it only the root user, right?

I think that this function should be available to a reseller account to retrieve it's own information.

Is there any other way to access the total quota and bandwidth of my reseller account?

Will a future version of cPanel/WHM have this API available to resellers?

Thanks
Nuno Leite

nunoleite

Jun 4, 2007
This API resellerstats returns an empty xml with Permission denied.
I can access to the API listaccts but not to resellerstats.
My applist is:
<applist><app>accountsummary</app><app>adddns</app><app>addpkg</app><app>applist</app><app>changepackage</app><app>cpanel</app><app>createacct</app><app>dumpzone</app><app>editpkg</app><app>fetch_doc_key</app><app>getfeaturelist</app><app>gethostname</app><app>getlanglist</app><app>killpkg</app><app>listaccts</app><app>listcrts</app><app>listpkgs</app><app>listsuspended</app><app>listzones</app><app>loadavg</app><app>lookupnsip</app><app>myprivs</app><app>nvget</app><app>nvset</app><app>passwd</app><app>servicestatus</app><app>showbw</app><app>version</app></applist>

And the return from resellerstats is:
<resellerstats><status>0</status><statusmsg>Permission Denied</statusmsg></resellerstats><!-- Web Host Manager 11.34.0.9 (c) cPanel, Inc. 2012 cPanel Inc | Point.Click.Host. Unauthorized copying is prohibited. -->

Is there a special permission that must be made in the server?

Thanks
Nuno Leite