The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller access to API resellerstats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nunoleite, Nov 25, 2012.

1. nunoleite

nunoleite Active Member

Hi!

I'm a reseller and i would like to have access to an API to get my data as the quota and bandwidth total of my reseller account. As i can see only the API resellerstats gives this information. But as a reseller i can't use it only the root user, right?

I think that this function should be available to a reseller account to retrieve it's own information.

Is there any other way to access the total quota and bandwidth of my reseller account?

Will a future version of cPanel/WHM have this API available to resellers?

Thanks
    Nuno Leite

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    resellers all ready have access to the API

3. nunoleite

nunoleite Active Member

This API resellerstats returns an empty xml with Permission denied.
    I can access to the API listaccts but not to resellerstats.
    My applist is:
    <applist><app>accountsummary</app><app>adddns</app><app>addpkg</app><app>applist</app><app>changepackage</app><app>cpanel</app><app>createacct</app><app>dumpzone</app><app>editpkg</app><app>fetch_doc_key</app><app>getfeaturelist</app><app>gethostname</app><app>getlanglist</app><app>killpkg</app><app>listaccts</app><app>listcrts</app><app>listpkgs</app><app>listsuspended</app><app>listzones</app><app>loadavg</app><app>lookupnsip</app><app>myprivs</app><app>nvget</app><app>nvset</app><app>passwd</app><app>servicestatus</app><app>showbw</app><app>version</app></applist>

And the return from resellerstats is:
    <resellerstats><status>0</status><statusmsg>Permission Denied</statusmsg></resellerstats><!-- Web Host Manager 11.34.0.9 (c) cPanel, Inc. 2012 cPanel Inc | Point.Click.Host. Unauthorized copying is prohibited. -->

Is there a special permission that must be made in the server?

Thanks
    Nuno Leite