The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller account acting weird

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LNT, Jan 7, 2006.

1. LNT

LNT Registered

Jan 7, 2006
    Hi All,

I have recently signed someone up for a reseller account and all appeared to go well. If it wasnt for this user contacting me that they couldnt access cpanel then I wouldnt have thought anything were wrong.

Although the user was using the wrong url ( <G> ) I still investigated and found that when the reseller account was created and WHM no mention of a cpanel could be found anywhere.

The cpanel exists but cannot be seen on his whm. Now I have had resellers prior to this and when I signed up I have had my whm and my cpanel account showed up on this so that I could see clearly how much of my allowances had been used up by me and others. This is not the case here.

Not only can this person not see how much they have used ( apart from within cpanel ) but they cannot change their own allowances via whm as I am used to doing.

Has anyone got any idea what would cause this to happen or even how this could have occured?

Many thanks.