The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller Account Creation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by --Kuhn--, Feb 17, 2004.

1. --Kuhn--

--Kuhn-- Registered

Hey,
    I'm an experienced php coder and have got all the things from: http://web.cpanel.net/manual/remoteaccess.html working fine(I have used the other url based method as well but that isn't as secure). It's fine if I just want to setup normal hosting accounts but I want to be able to automatically setup reseller accounts. I know it's possible shown by such scripts as WHMAP but I can't figure it out myself.
    I see that using the remote access key wont get me anywhere as it's features are very limited so I presume I have to go url based.
    Does anyone know how to automatically setup reseller accounts?

Thanks in advance,
    Peter

2. bikersraw

bikersraw Active Member

im trying to get the NiXT whmmanager working and i assume it uses the URL based your talking about... you said you have done it before I cant seem to get it working keeps coming back error no access to create account....

can you help? sorry to post on ur thread but I've been looking all day

3. checksoft

checksoft Well-Known Member

The answer I received from my provider is you cannot set up reseller plans if you too are a reseller, i.e., you do not have the "Reseller Center" in your WHM. That's too bad as I am headed for a dedicated server soon but did want to let my resellers have their resold accounts become resellers of them as well. Therefore, Autopilot will not work for that since the reseller packages you can create in Autopilot MUST also be created in WHM, and that is impossible unless you have a dedicated server.

If I am wrong, will someone please let me know.

4. sureshot

sureshot Member

--Kuhn--:

You can call the whmreq() function directly when you include the Accounting.php.inc file. take a look at that code, you can call any script using it. To call a script, just login to your WHM, click on an option you want to use [ie: add reseller privs] then view source to see what junk you need to have in your $request param to wmhreq()

5. sureshot

sureshot Member