The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller account help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aboleth, Jan 17, 2006.

1. aboleth

aboleth Well-Known Member

For starters, this forum has been very helpful for me, so thanks to any replies in advance. I have a customer who wants a reseller account. I set him up with this account, and he gets a drop-down list that would show him the domains he is able to manage. The primary domain the account is associated with is listed, however, I dont know how he'll go about adding new accounts. He has a webhost manager icon iin his control panel, and account functions underneath that, however there is no way i can see to create a new account. This is probably very simple, but after poking around I haven't been able to find how to do this, and i figure someone here would probably know off the top of their head. Also, any suggestions or tips about managing these reseller acocunts would be highly appreciated. Thanks again guys!

2. kernow

kernow Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

You have to select the Reseller link in the left menu of your master WHM and then you can select the permissions, name servers and IPs that the customer uses. Read the manual and there are a lot of threads here on setting up Resellers.

4. aboleth

aboleth Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Yea it's in the manual..... im a noob :P