The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller Account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MakassarNET, Nov 2, 2008.

1. MakassarNET

MakassarNET Well-Known Member

I had some problem with my reseller Account. I don't know if this a problem or normal situation. But I found it as a problem.

I had 1 reseller in my cPanel Server. And the Reseller Account I have setup as follow.

Hardisk Quota: 500 MB
    Bandwidth: 5 GB

The problem I had is, this user are able to create 3 account with total quota of 600 MB with the following details.

Account A: 100 MB (Default Reseller Account)
    Account B: 300 MB
    Account C: 200 MB

The second problem is, his total usage for that 3 account of bandwidth are 26 GB. Specially for Account B, he are using Bandwidth of 20 GB for that account it self.

Can anyone help me how to encounter such a problem? So this reseller account and the account under it, should be using a quote performance that has been setup from the master reseller account which is Account A.

Sincerely,

2. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

Please make sure that the option “Limit accounts that reseller user can create by Resource Usage” is checked in WHM-> Reseller center -> Edit Privileges.

3. MakassarNET

MakassarNET Well-Known Member

Thanks. Never realized about that!

Sincerely,

4. hycari

hycari Member

And, make sure that you don't check overselling. Because, if you do, then it's the same thing as not checking the limit box at all. It's a bug in cPanel.