The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller can see all Packages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ezztro, Nov 29, 2005.

1. ezztro

ezztro Well-Known Member

Hello,

when my reseller setup or change an account, he can see all packages from all Resellers and root.

System:

WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-S31
    CentOS 4.2 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

How can i fix this ?

2. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

In WHM under menu Resellers/Reseller Center

Select the reseller you want to edit from the drop list in the Reseller Modifications panel

Then under the heading Select an Action Below: select the item Edit privileges/Nameservers

Tick the box next to Limit Accounts that (reseller domain) can create by Resource Usage

Below this box is a list of all the Account Types (packages) that are set up on your box.

Tick only those packages the reseller can view in his reseller's panel.

Usually these will be the only packages ticked after saving when ticking the box Limit Accounts that (reseller domain) can create by Resource Usage

Post back if you have problems doing this fix.
    :)

3. ezztro

ezztro Well-Known Member

I have this setup, but doesnt work. All resellers can see all packages and can use the packages

4. Secret Agent

Secret Agent Guest

The proper to fix this is go to edit privelages/nameservers in reseller center.

Check the box: "Disallow creation of accounts with packages that are not global or not owned by this user"