The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller can't create accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by junglecat, Mar 4, 2007.

1. junglecat

junglecat Well-Known Member

WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-C117
    Fedora i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

I have a reseller who has ample bandwidth and disk space, but when she tries to create an account, she gets this error:

You do not have access to create that package (0)!

I logged into her WHM with her login (not root), and get the same error. Also, on her account creation page, it has this:

Account Resource Limits
    Resource Max Allowed Remaining
    Disk Space 6144 Megabytes 7100 (Allocated) -956
    Bandwidth 92160 Megabytes 121856 (Allocated) -29696

It's saying she's out of resources even though she's not. How can I fix this? Idiot instructions, please.

2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

cause they don't have a package created

hi,
    seems your reseller has not yet created a package from his WHM, they should 1st create a package set limits from their available resources and then on the Create new account page, you have the dropdown to select the package your reseller owns.

Or if you want them to use your created package you can allow them pre-approved packages from reseller center.
    or you can create a small package for them with their username as prefix and it should get visible in their WHM.

see ya,
    mohit

3. junglecat

Yes, she has packages. She's been one of my resellers for a couple of years, and she could create accounts until a few days ago.

Now her WHM is saying she's out of bandwidth and disk space, but she's not. She has plenty of both.

I tried rebooting the server, and that didn't help. I resaved her privileges/resources, and that didn't work either.

I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it. :( It's only in her account. The other resellers on the same server don't seem to be having a problem.

4. yapluka

yapluka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Looks like she is running out of allocated resources and I guess overselling is not enabled for her ?

5. junglecat

No, she's not running out of resources. I checked. She has PLENTY of resources. I assigned more to her any way to see if it would help. But it didn't. Her account says she's out of bandwidth and diskspace, but she's not anywhere near out. Not even close.

6. yapluka

yapluka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Did you enable overselling for her ?