The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller center missing options

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by megabithosting, Jul 23, 2003.

1. megabithosting

Most of my clients are resellers so create there accounts constantly and therefor I'm missing some options in the Reseller center.

- A duplicate function. I have to make allot of the same resellers and have to go through all the options every time. That's a bit annoying.
    - The theme system for cpanel available for resellers without giving them all the options (and becoming some sort of root). Most of them want to have their own skin with their own brand on it. I they could build there own themeball and upload it, it would be great.

These are the 2 options I miss most..

And is there a way for them to not see the packages from other resellers and root? Because every time the make a user they choose between the packages they made themselfs or the packages of other resellers or even root. I just want them to see their own packages and they do to.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. webengine

webengine Member

reseller area is lacking

I think the reseller area should also allow :

+ restrict Disk space
    + restrict Bandwidth
    + restrict # Domains

it does not at the moment and its anoying (I had a reseller going up to 127 domains when his plan was only 40 he had not read the small print or he just tried it and it worked for him)!!!!

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: