The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller disk usage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kcdworks, Apr 14, 2003.

1. kcdworks

kcdworks Well-Known Member

Is there any way to view the total disk usage for a reseller account, or to allow the reseller to view it?

2. pingo

pingo Well-Known Member

I used to be using a script that collected and displayed that information for a reseller account, but it stopped working when new versions of cpanel were released. Wish someone could make it up to date. Very usefull script. I don't know, however, if it's in the public domain. A reseller at MCHost handed it out to everyone about a year ago. I contacted him some months ago and asked if he could modify it but never heard from him.

John

3. Juanra

Juanra Well-Known Member

4. pingo

pingo Well-Known Member

Juarana, thanks alot for that script! :) - I have just one questions.
    I'm not sure what the accesshash and recipient is. What would I write to the right? - As for recipient would it be their web site url?

ACCESSHASH=your_access_hash
    RECIPIENT=recipient_address

Also, if I would like to know the total space usage for different resellers on my server I suppose that I would have to install it in each of their main accounts?

John

5. Juanra

Juanra Well-Known Member

Download the last release, it doesn't require you to include your access key in the config file (it reads it directly from disk). The recipient is the email address where you want to receive the report (or a comma-separated list of addresses).

Yes.