The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller Hosting problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pushpendra, Jun 7, 2008.

1. pushpendra

pushpendra Registered

Hi,

We have created a ACL list in WHM for reseller with 10gb space with 100 gb bandwidth (No overselling). And given this Reseller ACL List in WHMCS.

Whenever somebody signup as reseller, he will be allotted 10gb space with 100gb bandwidth.
    Now reseller is unable to create new account, as all the 10gb space and 100gb bandwidth is allotted to his main domain.

What changes we should make so that, reseller should make as many account he wants in 10gb space without overselling?

Thanks,
    Pushpendra

2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

ACL list will not set allowed number of domains, or unlimited, its used for features you wish to include to a reseller setup.

You can customize the reseller available features in whmcs and not in ACL.

3. wswd

wswd Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You can't. That's the whole purpose behind disabling overselling. As soon as the 10GB is allocated to a plan, that's it. No more can be allocated.

If you want him to be able to create an unlimited number of plans within that 10GB, that's what overselling is.

4. wiszmaster

wiszmaster Active Member

Could you please tell me where I can find the ACL's ? I cannot seem to find the location to create an ACL.

thanks,

marco