The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller is not suspended

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by razzz, Jun 10, 2004.

1. razzz

razzz Registered

I had a reseller go way over his alloted bandwidth .
    I had him set at 9 gigs of bandwdith and he used 15 . I checked his account and he had made a package that had unlimted bandwidth . When I reviewed his reseller "Edit Reseller Privileges/Nameservers" section , I saw that he had 600 listed for megs of space allowed and 9000 for megs of bandwidth allowed . I also noticed that these 2 boxes were checked on which was probably my mistake .

"Bandwidth Limiting Modification (Warning: This will allow circumvention of account package limits if you are not using resource limits)"

"Quota Modification (Warning: This will allow circumvention of account package limits if you are not using resource limits)"

I have since unchecked these boxes but the reseller and his accounts still do not say that they have exceeded its bandwidth . How can i get them to show that they have exceeded their bandwidth without editing the resellers packages ?

He also went way over his space allowed ...