The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller Level Account Transfers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by porcupine, Sep 15, 2003.

1. porcupine

porcupine Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Anyone know where this went? I could swear CPanel had implamented this functionality into Xskin a couple months back, where resellers could move their users with either their reseller passwords, or the end user password information. I no longer see the option of doing this on Xskin 1.7, or XSkin v2.2 for the resellers. Maybe I'm just going blind, but my resellers must be too, as i'm starting to get complaints (and im near positive this function was there before, kinda making a monkey out of me, advertising features that aren't accessable now).

Anyone else run into this? I checked a few boxes, and it's vanished into thin air.... Please tell me this *did* exist at the reseller level, not just the root.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. goodmove

goodmove Well-Known Member

You may have seen a sweet dream? :)

No, seriously... there was a time (which lasted for about 24 hrs) when the resellers X-skin had listed some of the root functions... inadvertently (but none actually worked). That must be it. :D

btw, where did you see this feature advertised?

3. porcupine

porcupine Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I could swear it was for a lot longer then a day. I remember announcing this in subsequent advertisements and quotes I submitted to certain clients after having a few customers use the afforementioned feature, (moving accounts using the reseller username and password, or the end user username and password, it was one of those).

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: