The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller New Account Creation - Theme Problem...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nitromax, Feb 20, 2002.

1. nitromax

nitromax Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have created a number of hosting packages, and I have assigned a custom CPanel theme to each package. The reason I am assigning a different theme to each is so that I can disable certain features depending on which package the customers purchase.

HOWEVER, when I grant reseller privleges to a domain, and then enter that resellers WHM and try to setup an account... I can select the custom package that I have grated that reseller to be able to create, BUT when the account is created it's setup with the &default& CPanel theme, NOT the CPanel theme that I have setup for that custom package.

For example, the package name is N100, and the custom CPanel theme I created and assigned to that package is PN100. But when a reseller sets up the N100 account the &default& theme is loaded instead of the PN100 theme.

When I setup the N100 account from the root WHM it DOES use the PN100 theme. So it seems there is a glitch here? Am I just doing something wrong, or is this a bug? I'd be happy to report it if it is.

--
    Chad R.

2. totalufo

totalufo Well-Known Member

That's odd. When you create a package, it asks you which theme you want to use for that particular package. Are you saying it's not doing this?

3. ThunderHostingDotCom

ThunderHostingDotCom Well-Known Member

[quote:4996b22535][i:4996b22535]Originally posted by nitromax[/i:4996b22535]

Hello,

I have created a number of hosting packages, and I have assigned a custom CPanel theme to each package. The reason I am assigning a different theme to each is so that I can disable certain features depending on which package the customers purchase.

HOWEVER, when I grant reseller privleges to a domain, and then enter that resellers WHM and try to setup an account... I can select the custom package that I have grated that reseller to be able to create, BUT when the account is created it's setup with the &default& CPanel theme, NOT the CPanel theme that I have setup for that custom package.

For example, the package name is N100, and the custom CPanel theme I created and assigned to that package is PN100. But when a reseller sets up the N100 account the &default& theme is loaded instead of the PN100 theme.

When I setup the N100 account from the root WHM it DOES use the PN100 theme. So it seems there is a glitch here? Am I just doing something wrong, or is this a bug? I'd be happy to report it if it is.

--
    Chad R.[/quote:4996b22535]

Unfortunitly I think I ran into the same problem you did. Did you put a ticket in for this?