Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Reseller Packages Cpanel 5 Build 108

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YukFoo, Sep 22, 2002.

1. YukFoo

YukFoo Well-Known Member

When packages are create using &admin&_PackageOne they aren't able to be seen in the resellers WHM, this is great. However, when resellers create an account they can be seen in the admin WHM.

I believe there should be a way to turn this option off and on. I'm curious on what others think? If you have 500 resellers each with 3 or 4 different hosting packages.......wow, that's alot of scrolling. :)

2. thomas

thomas Well-Known Member

I do agree, it would be nice if it could be an option, but if you have 500 resellers on one box, well.... I'm glad I am not one of them. :)

3. YukFoo

YukFoo Well-Known Member

Actually I don't have 500 resellers on one box and wouldn't even think about it ;) I was using that as an example to illustrate the fact that you'd have to scroll thru lots of different plans.

Even with 30 resellers, each having 3 or 4 plans, that's 80 to 120 plans to see.