Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Reseller Packages - Permissions / Restrictions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjmwebdesigns, Jul 1, 2006.

1. cjmwebdesigns

cjmwebdesigns Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Good Evening,

I am attempting to figure something out with the Reseller Center in WHM, and I went through 6 pages of posts in this section to no avail.

In my Reseller Center I have a reseller who I want to utilize the account packages that are already built.

In WHM I have given this user permissions to do so, however each time we attempt to add a package, I receive a message, "You do not have permission to build this package" (or something close).

A follow up problem to this is, I have mulitple packages built, and I do not want all Resellers to have permission to build these packages, and I have not authorized them, however they still see them in their Packages list inside their Reseller WHM view.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thank you,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

have you checked this option in Reseller Center

"Limit account creation to pre-assigned packages (all new reseller created packages must be approved in this interface before they can be used by the reseller.)"

see ya,
    mohit

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cjmwebdesigns

cjmwebdesigns Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    No change in my current condition, I even filled in account creation allotments as it states in the check box.

Thing is, I can see these packages but cannot use them?

This also goes back to my other question as to why can I and others can see all packages in all reseller accounts.........

thanks in advance,