The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reseller (partner) license not activated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bashy, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bashy

Bashy Well-Known Member

Hi, i know this is a long shot but, my problem is this.

I have (had) a cpanel license with Roboshift for a while now, i missed my last invoice due to being away and it got suspended, I paid for it as soon as i got back (Friday 12/10/2016) but the paypal payment was not allocated to my invoice automatically, Roboshift have been offline ever since, i have had no response to 2 tickets, 1 email, and one facebook contact.

I have paid for the license but not received it, 5 days now my cpanel has not been accessible :(

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Bashy likes this.
  3. Bashy

Bashy Well-Known Member

Thank you, i have just sent the same to them, i was on the understanding though that only the reseller can resolve this type of issue, i know its a long shot, i am surprised though that they have been away so long, ok, the weekends i spose i can understand, also i think there was a public holiday (Columbus day??) on Monday, so i gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited, but when there was nothing from them yesterday i became a tad concerned, again, thank you, heres hoping....