Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Reseller: Seting Cpanel Theme for users

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayy, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Jayy

Jayy Member

Hello forum. I have just been testing a resellers account on our server and all seems to work well. However, when I set up an account under a reseller, logging into Cpanel, gives me the default theme. I would rather everyone use the "X" theme.

At root level via WHM, I have set the default WHM theme to "X" and all regular accounts created under root, have the "X" cpanel theme. However, creating an account under a reseller account give the "default" theme for cpanel and not "X".

Is there a way I can change this at root level, or resellers level. The reseller WHM, does not have an option to choose between the cpanel themes. I have also set the default theme in server set up to "x".

Thanks
    Jay

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. pagedeveloping

pagedeveloping Well-Known Member

When creating a package you can choose a theme for that package. It's always set at default.

You can put in the resellers whm news that you prefer they use the x theme when creating packages.

3. Jayy

Jayy Member

Thanks for the reply. I can/ reseller can change the theme. One last question.....can a reseller only create a new domain on there account if they add a package first? (Under Add Package, and then assigning the relevant webspace, bandwidth, theme...etc)

Can a reseller not create a new domains without a package being added first?

Thanks
    Jay

4. pagedeveloping

pagedeveloping Well-Known Member

I think that is the case! not sure if it has to do with settings for reseller in whm.

If one of our resellers try to create an account without choosing a package it would come up with:

You do not have access to create that package (0)!

5. Jayy

Jayy Member

Yes, exactly the same error we get while we are testing a resellers account. Quite frustrating actually!!!

Thanks for the reply.....

Jay