reseller want to send mails to client

S

SACHIN

Hello,

I am a reseller and have more than 700 domains under my account. Now I want to send a mail to all of my clients. But there is no such option in WHM or cpanel so that I can send the mail to more than 700 domains. If I send mail to about 40-50 clients at a time, then I will be caught for the reason of spamming.

So, please suggest a solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance.

cpanelinfoseeker

Oct 25, 2002
NE Illinois
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Set up a Mailman mail list and send one email to the list and everyone on the list receives it. Make sure that your max emails per hour is set to a higher number than your actual email list has members.

Ron

S

SACHIN

reseller email clients

yes, i can email them by the mailing list.
will you tell me when i click on list account i am able to see my all a/c with email id info.
where all email info is stored so i will search at backend or ask host to search
is there any other way?
if possible tell me where all email id info is stored?

mohit

Jul 12, 2005
Sticky On Internet
try fetch CSV

hi,
another way out is list all a/c's in one page, fetch the csv from WHM, and then import it in any spreadsheet, ms office excel kinda thing and copy paste the row with email id's

see ya,
mohit

S

SACHIN

Hello,

We tried the same way.....list account and fetch CSV,but I didnt get Email address info.
I have got this -

=============================
DOMAIN.COM,<IP>,h,,,,,,,,,USER ,SERVER NAME,rvlightolive,,204800,,,,PACKAGE_Standard,,,,,,,Tue May 10 20:22:41 2005,1115781761
===============================

Please update us....

Thank you.