The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseller Web Host Manager Screenshots needed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckizer, May 30, 2002.

1. ckizer

ckizer Well-Known Member

I am currently writing a manual for resellers who have access to (reseller version) of the Web Host Manager software. However I need about thirty screenshots of each function of the reseller Web Host Manager. The manual will be completed in ten business days provided I get the screenshots in a timely manner. Whoever provides me with the screenshots will receive a free copy of the well written technical manual in PDF format to freely share with all their customers.

The screen shots show be with with the browser window at 800x600, I will take care of editing them further. Please only capture the browser window and not the entire computer screen. If you would like to receive a copy of the new manual for free to help boost your sales please contact me on AIM via brainchild2b. The manual is free to whoever provides me with the screenshots.

2. itf

itf Well-Known Member

WHM and Cpanel have documents and manuals at this address http://www.cpanel.net/docs.htm

There isn't any &Reseller version& just your Reseller providing company grants or denies your access to items in WHM –due to their policy- the result will be a reseller plan.

As the WHM and Cpanel using Themes and each company can have their own specific theme thus there are various screenshots.

3. ckizer

ckizer Well-Known Member

I'm very well aware of that :) However I wanted screenshots of the default theme with only the reseller options visible like it does in real web host manager. No offense but the manuals listed here are full of spelling and grammer errors and aren't easy to follow. I need something that is professional quality and my clients can follow with ease. If anyone would like to still provide screenshots let me know.

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Well the features that are in the reseller panel all depend on what you put there, so what others offer may differ from what you offer.