The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resellers get errors over quota

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shanit, Apr 4, 2006.

1. shanit

shanit Well-Known Member

hi my question is what setting or whatever do i need to edit so my clients can make accounts in there reseller account. if i dont check this box in the reseller center .

Limit Accounts that USERNAME can create by Resource Usage. (Access to packages the user creates is automatically granted unless account creation has been limited to pre-assigned packages above. Access is not automaticlly granted to system/root created packages unless specifically defined below.)

then clients can create accounts in there reseller whm, but they see all packages on server in there packages

I want them to be able to create accounts in there reseller whm and not see all the packages on server

I took a screen shot of my reseller priv's so you can see maybe I need to check something else but I never had to before its just 3 new accounts since we moved to a different server.

I did leave out alot of the basic text thats in the whm >> reseller center >> reseller privs

Screen shot 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS these 3 clients with resellers arent using more than a 1 gig all together and there quota is more than 40 gigs so they got plenty of space. Ok thanks just thought I should include that.

#1 shanit, Apr 4, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  2. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

Check "Disallow creation of accounts with packages that are not global or not owned by this user"