The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resellers 'List Accounts' disappearing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clook, Aug 19, 2003.

1. clook

clook Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

A number of times now all the accounts on the 'List Accounts' page for resellers (and sometimes root) have all disappeared.

/scripts/updateuserdomains2 seems to fix it but it's a pain that it keeps happening. Has anyone else noticed this and/or got a fix?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. maxbia

maxbia Active Member

Its a joke and its happened to me three times i think over the last month. The domains will stay live but email will stop working. Creating a new account will bring the other accounts back again. Well that did work but the amount of stuff gets changed on cpanel every other day god only knows now. I would of thought having a stable version would of prevented all my domains vanishing from the control panel but some might call me old fashioned ;) I will not be getting another cpanel server as crap like that just should not happen and its just like having a beta server some punter likes to tinker at with new updates and features that do not work quite often.

#2 maxbia, Aug 19, 2003
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
  3. B12Org

B12Org Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Yes, run the script mentioned above, and run the email scripts, I know it sounds funny, but it helps maintain the email balances that the disapearing accounts sometimes loose things, and users get pissed about email for some reason :) Anyways, updateing to a stable version, running upcp, and sysup, rhlupdate and updatenow usually help in solving this. It happened to me a few months ago after updating to a non stable version. Luckily a few days later a stable or better version came out and it fixed my prob.