The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resellers not able to modify their created accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gurpreetk, Jan 29, 2004.

1. gurpreetk

gurpreetk Member

Modify an account, this feature works perfectly fine under my WHM. But this same feature my reseller is not able to get all the features. The only thing that is shown, when he selects this feature are Domain, Theme, Language & UserName. Other things such as Max Email Accounts, Max Ftp Accounts, Max Mailing Lists, Max SubDomains, Max Sql Databases, Max Parked Domains, Max Addon Domains are not there in the reseller's account Because of which he himself is not able to make changes to his created domains. I have given the reseller the Account Modification priviledge. Another thing. these all above features the reseller was able to access few days back .

I was asked by the Cpanel Support person to update the scripts to Edge Builds, which I did without any effect for my resellers. Still waiting a reply from Cpanel Support on this issue for last 12 days.

Anyone knows a move around to this problem.

Thanks

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 35787

2. srs

srs Registered

Same problem here, have given reseller account all preivelges except root and they are unable to edit account features (POP, DB's etc).

Running 8.5.4-R72

3. Jeewhizz

Jeewhizz Well-Known Member

We're getting this problem on several servers...

Did you find out the problem?