The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resellers quota problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shikha, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Shikha

Shikha Member

Hello,

We are facing problem with Resellers Quota. Reseller is still left 100mb of disk space out of 500mb but whm is not allowing him to create another hosting account with 10mb quota. This is happening with 2 other resellers. When we enabled Overselling or increased Web space by 100mb or bandwidth by 500mb it works.

I am not sure, whether its a whm/cpanel bug. I am using
    WHM 6.4.2
    Cpanel 6.4.2-R53
    RedHat 7.3

Can you please help us in this matter?

Thanks.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. md201

md201 Active Member

check for resellers created accounts, if he/she has created accounts with full allotted quota then whm will not allow it to create any further accounts, it doesn't matter weather he is using the disk space or not, resellers are only allowed to allocated disk space upto there quotas setup by you in reseller manager.

i hope this may help. :)

3. NNNils

NNNils Well-Known Member

Also, when your reseller does create an account of 500 MB, and edits it using quota modification to 100 MB, he still will not be able to create additional accounts. Package quota is counted.

BTW you better remove quota and bandwidth modification from reseller options, cause they can give it as many space/bandwidth as it can, because only original package values are counted.