Reseller's suspened page is not working

crazyaboutlinux

Nov 3, 2007
Hi,

Reseller's suspended page is not working, it showing up server's default page if we suspend either from root or reseller WHM

We have a suspended page for our shared clients so it lets them know to contact us when their site is suspended, which is a handy feature.

THe problem is that when a reseller's suspends their client's website, the reseller site and the clients are getting root default suspended page which is not very anonymous from a resellers point of view

In the past (years ago), it would just show a blank screen for resellers if they didn't have a suspend page...

crazyaboutlinux

Nov 3, 2007
Re: Reseller's suspended page is not working

I have logged into whm using both account root & reseller login details using different browsers Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome

& i uploaded reseller's suspended page through reseller WHM & When click on the preview button Firefox gives error
Preview URL is
http://www.example.reseller.net/cgi-sys/templatepreview.cgi?template=suspended&user=reseller :

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.example.reseller.net.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
IANA — Example domains

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
And i got surprised when preview result showing from the root WHM

a root WHM preview URL is

http://server.hostname.net/cgi-sys/templatepreview.cgi?template=suspended&user=root

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Please open up a ticket in WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or using the link in my signature if you would be able to do so. Please note the ticket number here once you've opened that ticket so that we can look into what is happening on your system. Also, just to clarify by what was meant here:

In the past (years ago), it would just show a blank screen for resellers if they didn't have a suspend page...
When a reseller doesn't have a page, rather than a blank or default page, it is showing your main root suspended page?

crazyaboutlinux

Nov 3, 2007
what should i keep a suspended file name in the directory
resellername/public_html/suspended.page/filename???

currently file name is index.html but its not working