The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reset Fantastico?

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by stefanmain, May 30, 2010.

1. stefanmain

stefanmain Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I have recently moved my domain from a PlusMail platform to cPanel, all at the same webhost. Along with everything else, I moved my phpBB board ver 3.0.7-PL1 as well to its own directory (mydomain.com/openforum). That worked fine except I encountered a wrinkle with the database. When I thought I would not be able to iron that out, I uploaded a second phpBB forum (same version) using Fantastico Deluxe in a different directory (mydomain.com/forum). Then, at phpBB's own forum, I found a solution to my problem, and fixed it, so the original board still at mydomain.com/openforum, works fine. So, I removed the second board at mydomain.com/forum, including the database using phpMyAdmin. So, my problem now is: at cPanel>Software/Services>Fantastico De Luxe there now appears this:

My question: Is there a way I can inform Fantastico that the directory /forum and the board at /forum no longer exist, and that the current phpBB board is at /openforum?

2. Spiral

Spiral BANNED

Fantastico is not part of Cpanel and is not a cpanel product but rather a 3rd party application that hosts can optionally add on their own to Cpanel.

Click here to go to Fantastico's Site

They have a forum community over at their web site as well.

To directly answer your question though, Fantastico stores it's install data in a folder off your home directory (/) and you can edit or delete that information and then any complaints about the forums already being installed will be removed.

3. stefanmain

stefanmain Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Thank you ... for the link to Fantastico's own forum and for the tip!