stefanmain

May 12, 2010
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I have recently moved my domain from a PlusMail platform to cPanel, all at the same webhost. Along with everything else, I moved my phpBB board ver 3.0.7-PL1 as well to its own directory (mydomain.com/openforum). That worked fine except I encountered a wrinkle with the database. When I thought I would not be able to iron that out, I uploaded a second phpBB forum (same version) using Fantastico Deluxe in a different directory (mydomain.com/forum). Then, at phpBB's own forum, I found a solution to my problem, and fixed it, so the original board still at mydomain.com/openforum, works fine. So, I removed the second board at mydomain.com/forum, including the database using phpMyAdmin. So, my problem now is: at cPanel>Software/Services>Fantastico De Luxe there now appears this:

UPDATE NOW!
Following installations are not up-to-date. Keep your installations secure and up-to-date and ensure that future versions of Fantastico will be able to maintain your installations by updating now.

phpBB
Location Installed Version Upgrade Link
/forum Unknown Only manual upgrade possible

My question: Is there a way I can inform Fantastico that the directory /forum and the board at /forum no longer exist, and that the current phpBB board is at /openforum?

Spiral

BANNED
Jun 24, 2005
Fantastico is not part of Cpanel and is not a cpanel product but rather a 3rd party application that hosts can optionally add on their own to Cpanel.

Click here to go to Fantastico's Site

They have a forum community over at their web site as well.

To directly answer your question though, Fantastico stores it's install data in a folder off your home directory (/) and you can edit or delete that information and then any complaints about the forums already being installed will be removed.