Resetting a user/domain's bandwidth to 0

LiNUxG0d

Jun 25, 2003
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
Hey gang,

I've scoured Google and nobody has any solution for this.

Is there a way to reset ONE users' accounts as well as all his domains? Or just one specific domain?

There are some people speculating to the /var/cpanel/bandwidth.cache/ folder but I don't think that's the right way of doing it anyway. ;) I tried. No luck.

Thanks!

rachelm

Verifed Vendor
Jan 26, 2005
actually, /var/cpanel/bandwidth is where you should be looking, the files in there are what store the users bandwidth usage stats.

LiNUxG0d

Jun 25, 2003
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
actually, /var/cpanel/bandwidth is where you should be looking, the files in there are what store the users bandwidth usage stats.
Hey there Rachel,

Thanks for the information, however, I'm very aware of where the files are, however, I'm not privy to the inner-workings of the bandwidth manager. :(

Is there a command I can send it to wipe a person's bandwidth? I mean, it's safe to think if cPanel/WHM does a "mass wipe" every month that you can trigger a per-domain wipe when required, no?

It's hard to believe that something as common as this would come up. Granted, in the last 8 years as a cPanel admin, I haven't really had much use for something like this, but, I'd rather clean a customers bw than set it to a large ridiculous amount and fudge up (possibly?) my resellers' quotas, etc.

cPanel wanna ring in here or what? Mods?

:D

Warmest regards,