The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resource Alerts

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Host4u2, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Host4u2

Host4u2 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of any software or cpanel addon that alerts you when a user acct exceeds a given resource percentage?

2. gpilot

gpilot Member

lfd by configserver.com

Yes, the csf and lfd (one install) will alert you to excessive resources used. Notification threshold is user configurable. Visit configserver.com, it is run by Chirpy (on this forum), it is an excellent package. If you do the work yourself it is free (donations accepted) however he also offers his services to do it for you.

It is fully compatible with cpanel, once installed can be accessed thru the WHM interface.

3. dannydesiliva

dannydesiliva Member

Hi Guys,

I am seeing DP (Default Priority) column showing error lable in PP/DS alert profile against
    1. Overload on single activity resource
    2. Overload on Multi-activity resource
    3. Characteristics mismatch on resource
    Where can I set this right...cos this is leading me to non display of overload capacity though the resource is actually overloaded.

Thanks In advance
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Regards
    Prasanna.

recycled plastic benches | polywood aluminum furniture | passing all drug test

#3 dannydesiliva, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  4. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

It seems that you are talking about the disk space and bandwidth usage limit? If this is the case then you can activate the notification from WHM --> Tweak settings.