rizal aziz

Registered
Jan 29, 2019
Indonesia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi guys, do you have any idea why my resources like physical usage, i/o usage, inodes, process, always high hit? In one cpanel I use 4 addon domain while I'm still in development mode. So there is no visitor at the moment. But It keeps displaying high, so I can't work on the Wordpress wp-admin.

best regards

Attachments

wonder_wonder

Jan 16, 2019
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Sorry for I can't help at you but I view your image and its good that you can view this.
I have a VPS self-managed, view the resources, but not the I/O usage, you view this for your hosting or for some plugin installed in WHM?
Regards.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @rizal aziz

The limitations imposed on your account are a result of the limitations added to your package from your provider. If you need more resources than what they're providing you'll need to discuss with them.

• They give you 768MB of memory which it appears that you're using all of
  • 25 Entry Processes - An entry processes limitation limits the number of entries into LVE a process can make. Processes enter into LVE when there is a new HTTP connection request for php/CGI. This would indicate that you have a maximum of 25 HTTP connections allowed. More information on what an Entry process is can be found here: Entry Processes Limit
  • 1.72 mb/s IO (disk reads/writes) - This controls the amount of data you're account is able to read/write per second. IO Limits

With this information it seems like your account is actually functioning fairly normally, I wouldn't expect a somewhat trafficked site to have much less than this. That being said it would sound like you'll need to contact your provider and discuss your limits with them. I'd also suggest you ask them for information on how you can lower your usage.

@wonder_wonder

These limits are a part of CloudLinux's LVE with CageFS. You can read more about their services here:CloudLinux - Main | New template and more about LVE specifically here: Understanding LVE

wonder_wonder

Jan 16, 2019
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Reactions: cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
@wonder_wonder

You're most welcome, CloudLinux is an especially useful tool for managing shared hosting servers. I'd definitely look into it if that's the route you're going.

Thanks!

Reactions: wonder_wonder

wonder_wonder

Jan 16, 2019
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello @cPanelLauren !
Ok, I don't know that, cloudlinux its for managing shared hosted, in my case, isn't best option, I need / managed VPS, every VPS for only one site, not for shared :) (The servers/sites I admin need resources only for this site :))

Again, thank you very much!

Reactions: cPanelLauren