The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restore And Backup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by webmail1, Jul 19, 2007.

1. webmail1

webmail1 Registered

Hello,

Just a question,

When i restore mysql or others with the cpanel restore backup function. After press Browse, Restore... It will open new page and said Restoring Files..

But waiting around 10-30 minutes it show done but BLANK PAGE and only Show Restoring...and the logo (arrow key) Restoring Database and stop without appear anything.

Please advise

Thanks
    Edit/Delete Message

2. Frimon86

Frimon86 BANNED

Have you tried to see if the backup has been completed, any changes to your server and or account? This could be of many reasons, perhaps your backup files are corrupeted? You should try uploading your backup to your main folder "/" and then when trying to do a backup link back to that folder so cpanel can find the backup and then go from their?

3. webmail1

webmail1 Registered

Main folder "/" what you mean by that? That mean i need to put .sql file on the homedir?
    How to fill in the cpanel restore when i press browse? It will ask me to use the file

Please advise

4. webmail1

webmail1 Registered

The file is not corrupted and when i try that it show same thing...restoring database but blank and DONE

Thanks