The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

restore bug?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Secret Agent, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Secret Agent

Secret Agent Guest

Having an issue with WHM backup restore (daily). I'm on R146 version. I have incremental backups enabled, full accounts with mysql, bail out enabled, remount/unmount disabled, backup accounts enabled, raw logs disalbed, backup type standard and passive mode ftp disabled.

I did a daily restore for an account and somehow it restored from a month ago. I grabbed the official tar.gz file from /extra/cpbackup/daily and unzipped, uploaded via ftp, it was the right one then. Anyone have restore issues like this as well?

Its not grabbbing the file correctly and restoring (even though it says "account restore complete" after the usual processes).

Anyone?

2. Secret Agent

Secret Agent Guest

can someone please help?

This caused me to lose a customer unfortunately but I'd like to know whats happening with this bug for future reference

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Never had such a problem restoring an account, but then I use the full backups. If you think it is a bug and can reproduce it, follow the correct procedure and log it in bugzilla.