Code:
Starting “RESTORE” for “Account” “abc”.
Restore File: /home/cpmove-abc.tar.gz
Restore Reseller Privs: no
Restricted mode: yes
Express mode: no
Calculating disk space needed …
Done.
Target “/home” on host “server1.example.com” has 357.5 GB free and requires at least 1.93 GB free, which includes space for temporary files.
The “Reseller” restore module has the following areas disabled by request: “all”
ArchiveManager
Preparing archive for restoration …
Calculating disk space needed …
Done.
Target “/home/cpanelpkgrestore.TMP.work.oaYGD8KALmV2Iw88/unsafe_to_read_archive” on host “server1.example.com” has 357.5 GB free and requires at least 1.93 GB free, which includes space for temporary files.
ArchiveManager
Failed to extract the archive at “/home/cpmove-abc.tar.gz”: The tar archive extraction failed because of the error “The “/bin/gtar” command (process 293886) reported the “ENOENT” (2) error when it ended.”: /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
Failed: Account Restore Failed: “Failed to extract the archive at “/home/cpmove-abc.tar.gz”: The tar archive extraction failed because of the error “The “/bin/gtar” command (process 293886) reported the “ENOENT” (2) error when it ended.”: /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now ”
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

madmanmachines

Nov 28, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Failed to extract the archive at “/home/cpmove-abc.tar.gz”: The tar archive extraction failed because of the error “The “/bin/gtar” command (process 293886) reported the “ENOENT” (2) error when it ended.”: /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
"Unexpected EOF in archive" typically indicates the backup is incomplete or corrupted.

Thanks,

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

The message you received indicates the archive is corrupted. Do you receive any error messages when manually extracting that archive from the command line to a temporary directory?

Thank you.

FARAZ

Feb 4, 2006
Hello,

The message you received indicates the archive is corrupted. Do you receive any error messages when manually extracting that archive from the command line to a temporary directory?

Thank you.

Dear Michael

I have tried following Option as well

Copy an Account From Another Server With an Account Password

Transfer going to completed but when restore the account that getting Same ERROR

Please do let me know the another process to migrate account from Reseller

Awaiting for your response

Regards

Attachments

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

You will need to contact the hosting provider for the server you are copying the account from to have them investigate why the archive is corrupted when the account is transferred or backed up. Otherwise, you may have to create the account manually on the destination server and copy over the files via FTP.

Thank you.

Rudy Wancara

Registered
Apr 14, 2015
Indonesia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi there, I have same problem about restoring my website's file. When I try to upload the process stopped at (under) 30%, the tar file size only about 473MB. Anyone can help? my website is down right now

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Do you receive any error messages when manually extracting that archive from the command line to a temporary directory?

Thank you.