The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restoring CPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NeoGreen, Nov 1, 2006.

1. NeoGreen

NeoGreen Member

Okay, I screwed up. I wanted to install Drupal using Fantastico. I had a coflict with the folder public_html and the installation of Drupal. It asked me to delete the public_html file because it was conflicting with a file that was going to be installed with the same name. I deleted public_html from the File Manager. I then tried to install it again and it worked. I was able to install. I then went on to try to build my website using Drupal (I hope that is what Drupal is for). Wrong when I go to my site page I get a 404 error message, as before I would get a link to different folders. I then tried to create a public_html folder again but I could not because there was one already there(the Drupal one). So I decided to create a new one and named it public1_html. I then accidently placed that folder into the .cpanel_backup restore folder (I don't know why, I accidently pressed a button while the public1_html folder was selected. Now I am stuck, I want to uninstall Drupal, restore to original setting. Any help please will be very useful.....please!!!!!!!:confused:

2. NeoGreen

NeoGreen Member

Anyone got any ideas????:confused: