Restoring Horde Preferences Error - SEG11

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

It looks like you were able to resolve this error message based on your other thread. Could you clarify if it still occurs, and if not, update this thread with the solution?

Thank you.

Hello :)

It looks like you were able to resolve this error message based on your other thread. Could you clarify if it still occurs, and if not, update this thread with the solution?

Thank you.
Hey, unfortunately the error has not been solved. I closed the other thread because I did not include where the error message was (now I've stated it is in the Horde section).

Thanks

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Could you provide information about the server you are transferring this account to (e.g. OS, cPanel version, Kernel)? Also, please post the contents of your /etc/my.cnf file.

Thank you.

Could you provide information about the server you are transferring this account to (e.g. OS, cPanel version, Kernel)? Also, please post the contents of your /etc/my.cnf file.

Thank you.

Server/CPanel?: 11.44.1.18
CPanel Pro 1.0
Kernel: 3.15.4-x86_64-linode45

Thanks, sorry for lack of information. New to this job.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Could you post the contents of your /etc/my.cnf file? In particular, I'm curious if there are any timeout values configured.

Thank you.

sozotech

Jul 26, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Could you post the contents of your /etc/my.cnf file? In particular, I'm curious if there are any timeout values configured.

Thank you.
Hi Michael,

I am getting the same error when trying to migrate a particular account. Here are the my.cnf files of both servers.

Source Server
[mysqld]
set-variable = max_connections=500
#log-slow-queries
safe-show-database
open_files_limit=50000
Destination Server
[mysqld]
default-storage-engine=MyISAM
innodb_file_per_table=1
query-cache-type = 1
query-cache-size = 64M
local-infile=0

max_allowed_packet=268435456
open_files_limit=50000
Also here is some more information from the transfer log.

Failed to merge temporary database named “cptmpdb_bekolite_odau2CtR0A7wg7fG” into Roundcube: “DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`roundcube`.`contacts`, CONSTRAINT `user_id_fk_contacts` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `users` (`user_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)”.
Dropping the temporary database named “cptmpdb_bekolite_odau2CtR0A7wg7fG”.
Roundcube
Horde
Restoring Horde preferences (if any)
Failed: The subprocess ended prematurely because it received the “SEGV” (11) signal.
Best regards,
Eric

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
To update, it looks like the restore failed due from too small of a value configured for "innodb_log_file_size" in the MySQL configuration.

Thank you.