The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restoring MySQL databases problem

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by ngham, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ngham

ngham Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hello any advise please

when i try to restore any account i get this error

Skipping grants for these MySQL databases: huioi_%. These databases don't exist in the archive.
    The following databases have no prefix and the system is configured to use prefixes: huioi

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find any matching row in the user table at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 1139.Done

could you please help me to fis this issue

2. ngham

ngham Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    any one can help me please

3. ngham

ngham Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    ok thanks i fix the problem by myself

i had found where this error comes from and it;s solved

4. milind

milind Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Can you please explain how you fixed it or changes you made to increase the knowledge of forum members :)