Aug 14, 2007
Bonjour,

Tout d'abord j'utilise Joomla en relation avec Cpanel,
J'ai creer un sous domaine dans le repertoire de mon site web personnel,
Pour mon nouveau site je voulais donc le meme template, les meme modules,
Les memes infomations que pour mon site principal. Tout fonctionne le seul
Probleme c'est que je n'ai acces a aucune images du site, lorsque j'affiche une
Image, erreur suivante:

You don't have permission to access /monfichier.jpg on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Les images contenu dans le panel admin Joomla ne s'affiche pas non plus.
Les permissions sont de forme 755. J'aurais aimer aussi savoir si il n'y a pas un moyen de changer les permissions sur un dossier mais sus tous les sous-dossiers qu'ils contients aussi en meme temps.

Merci pour votre reponse.

---------------------------------------------------------- NEW

Sorry I can speak english I just only forget it,

So I use Jooomla and Cpanel together , I create a sub-domains in the repertory
of my principal website. for my new website I would like to have the same template, the
same modules, the same informations of my principal website. All is working, the only
things, I can't have access to all my pictures, when I try to display them, they tell me:

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The pictures contains in the panel admin for Joomla cannot be display too.
The permission that I use for all the file its 755. And an other question I would like to
know if its possible to make some permissions for a repertory and all the files inside
in the same time.

Thanks for you time.

Last edited:

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Bonjour,

Tout d'abord j'utilise Joomla en relation avec Cpanel,
J'ai creer un sous domaine dans le repertoire de mon site web personnel,
Pour mon nouveau site je voulais donc le meme template, les meme modules,
Les memes infomations que pour mon site principal. Tout fonctionne le seul
Probleme c'est que je n'ai acces a aucune images du site, lorsque j'affiche une
Image, erreur suivante:

Les images contenu dans le panel admin Joomla ne s'affiche pas non plus.
Les permissions sont de forme 755. J'aurais aimer aussi savoir si il n'y a pas un moyen de changer les permissions sur un dossier mais sus tous les sous-dossiers qu'ils contients aussi en meme temps.

Merci pour votre reponse.
Hello. :)

I used babelfish for this:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Hello, First of all I use Joomla in relation to Cpanel, I have creer under field in the repertoire of my personal Web site, For my new site I thus wanted same the template, same the modules, the same infomations that for my principal site. All functions the only Problem it is that I do not have access has any images of the site, when I post an Image, following error: The images contained in the panel admin Joomla is not posted either. The permissions are of form 755. I would have to also like to know if it is not possible to change the permissions on a file but known all the under-files that they contients also into same time.
You really need to be asking your host about this. Sounds like a permissions or ownership error to me.

This prolly won't come out right, but:

Vous devez vraiment demander votre centre serveur à ce sujet. Bruits comme permissions ou erreur de propriété à moi.

:p