The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return to old (pre-11.32) login screen in 11.32

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by cPanelMary, Mar 21, 2012.

1. cPanelMary

cPanelMary Member
    Staff Member

While this isn't strictly a workaround, it's more of a tip, I figured this was a good place for it to be found by folks looking for the information.

To revert to the old (legacy) look, go into WHM >> Main >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings >> Display. The first item is Default Login Screen. You want to select "cpanel-legacy" and then click on the "save" button at the bottom of the page.

This will bring back the old, familiar, login screen.

2. musioc

musioc Well-Known Member

Hello
    Is there anyway to use old login theme only for specific users? for example using a url like http://cpanel.com:2082/?theme=mobile

Reason:

some users have problem with new login theme (I think coz of its ajax login process)
    As I know there are 2 category of users in this matter.
    cat#1 : users that can login with new theme:
    If we set login theme to old one, this users think that cpanel is not updated and they afraid! and they leave us..

cat#2 : users that can not login with new login theme (have problem such as timeout or ...):
    If we set login theme to latest, they think there is a server error and they leave us..

3. musioc

musioc Well-Known Member

Any Idea please?

4. cPanelNick

cPanelNick Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider