SOLVED Reverse DNS does not contain the hostname

Rakib Ahmed

Aug 29, 2014
Habiganj Sadar, Sylhet, Bangladesh
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
A website all emails goes to spam or junk folder. when i check this domain in mxtoolbox.com
found a problem Test : SMTP Reverse DNS Mismatch, Reverse DNS does not contain the hostname and in this server all other website SMTP Reverse DNS is ok. when i check domain ip then i see this domain use a dedicated ip and other domains use shared ip. now please tell how i solved this problem.

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello,

Yes, as mentioned in the previous post, contact your provider to have them setup an RDNS entry for that IP address pointing to the domain name that uses it as a dedicated IP address for sending email.

Thank you.

Titou

Registered
Oct 23, 2019
USA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,

Yes, as mentioned in the previous post, contact your provider to have them setup an RDNS entry for that IP address pointing to the domain name that uses it as a dedicated IP address for sending email.

Thank you.
Hello,
I'm a website owner, I checked my domain in mxtoolbox.com I found the problems as in the link bellow:
because I'm not a computer scientist I couldn't solve these problems, the website designer also told me that he can't apply the solution you suggested. So please I give the username and password for my cPanel account and you solve these problems. Thank you in advance.