The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RevoToolbox

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by revoshift, Aug 28, 2004.

1. revoshift

revoshift Well-Known Member

Good evening
    I am heavly into the development of WebHost Toolbox v2 and as the next version will be not just for webhosts i am renaming the software to RevoToolbox.
    RevoToolbox offers a more flexible, more professional and more usable interface.
    Also for all you Apple Mac users out their using OS X, we are making a version of our software specifically for you. I recently purchased a new Apple Ibook 1.2ghz for developing this so it should be avaliable shortly after Windows Version release. We need to raise money towards making the Mac OS X version so if you can make a donation, just visit our site at www.revosoftware.com and click the donate button.

It consists of 2 modes:
    Basic Mode - Setup using setup wizard, one click access to control panel once setup, allows either helm or cpanel to be setup but not both
    Advanced Mode - Up to 10 cpanel accounts, Up to 10 Helm Accounts, Supports ModernBill and ClientExec, New interface,

This latest version will be complete within a month but i want to find people interested in trying the beta version.
    Also i would like to get feedback for new ideas, if you have a idea, post it here

Jonathan

2. revoshift

revoshift Well-Known Member

Here are some screenshots of the latest build of RevoToolbox

Jonathan

Attached Files: