The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Room Share at Houston Conference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by niahartman, May 17, 2006.

1. niahartman

niahartman Registered

Anyone going to Houston Training Seminar who needs to save some cash? I'd like to room share with a non-smoker.

I don't have time to check forums everytime someone wants to make a comment. It interrupts my WOW. I'm just looking to have MY OWN BED or put a sleeping bag on the floor and use the restroom. Are there any females or responsible guys going? Other cheaper hotels nearby? Or room for rent from someone who lives in Houston and is attending.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all, just, not intimately.

PS, I prefer a bushel of oysters and a keg. Florida Key Deer are endangered and none in LA.

#1 niahartman, May 17, 2006
    Last edited: May 18, 2006
  2. Mysteerie

Mysteerie Well-Known Member

How comfortable can this other person get *wink* *wink* and now I will exit the thread.

3. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

when I come home from hunting and gathering food for us are you going to help me drag the deer into the bath tub so it can be cleaned and ready for the grill the same nite? or are you gonna get mad and lock me out? I don't smoke ..but I shoot alot. Is that ok? well I just read your profile. Don't think my wife would like this too much. I see you are new in this forum .. thought you could use some "breaking in" .. welcome aboard!! and have fun in TX !!!

#3 rpmws, May 18, 2006
    Last edited: May 18, 2006