Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

root email route unknown destination

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by m.eid, May 17, 2019.

1. m.eid

m.eid Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hi, I have a VPS hs01.domain.com and I've updated the contact manger email to [email protected] and in preferences I've choose root to be the main destination for emails, but sometimes when I check in Email Delivary Reports I see [email protected] as reciept but [email protected] as the deliver where other field title "user" name support !!
    Where are these users come from? .. And is there a way to get access for email of the host ?
    I've check the contact manager and preferences many times but didn't find such that setting, what do suggest ?
    I have emails in Email Delivery Reports not exist in [email protected] where root suppose to point to.

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @m.eid

Can you explain this a little more clearly, I'm not understanding what is going on here, screenshots may be helpful as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...