The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

root reseller account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firenetstudios, Nov 2, 2009.

1. firenetstudios

firenetstudios Registered

Nov 2, 2009
    This does not work. When I direct the browser to the, No matter what domain, I am logged into the root reseller account.

This doesn't work for me either. Even if I clear the cashe before closing the browser.
  2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
    cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Moderator Note:
    I've split (moved) the post into a new thread to receive more relevant discussion.
    Old Thread:

The circumstances and variables involved are very likely to be different for your situation; the quoted (original) thread was started in 2003. Please do not re-use ancient threads; it will help most to use a new thread or a ticket describing the specific situation that you're experiencing.

By "root reseller" account, do you mean simply that you're logged in using the root or reseller password? This seems the most likely. It is possible for a user account to have the same password if that's what was setup; please ensure that the user's password, the reseller password, and the root password are all unique, different passwords while testing.
    #2 cPanelDon, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009