The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roundcube 0.2.1 now missing from current release?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sirbrent, Jul 21, 2009.

1. sirbrent

sirbrent Well-Known Member

Hello,

I had been holding out on preforming updates to one of my cpanel servers (running CURRENT tree). I updated today and noticed that Roundcube did not get updated, even though an update was listed for Current 34560 on March 13th. My version stayed at 0.2-stable for some reason. I would like to get the update pushed the the more recent version as it is used heavily on this server.
    Was 0.2.1 removed from the current tree? If not, why wasnt it installed and how can i get it updated?

Thanks for any help

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Roundcube 0.2.1 is not in 11.24.4 We provide version 0.2b which contains a patch for CVE 2009-0413

Could you provide the link to the change log entry for CURRENT that lists 0.2.1? ( asking because I searched the changelog and didn't find it ) Thank you

3. sirbrent

sirbrent Well-Known Member

I stay up to date using this atom feed:
    cPanel Changelog - Current

Code:
    Current 34560 (March 13th 6:50am)
    Fixes Prevent cPAddons cron job from generating output when there are no installed cPAddons Prevent spurious restarts on FreeBSD when server is already installed Resolved issue with home directory path display in File Manager on FreeBSD Enhancements Added support for custom HELO settings in the Exim Configuration Editor Perform a hard restart of Apache whenever the PID file is invalid Temporarily unset rlimits when restarting Apache via apachectl Updated Roundcube to 0.2.1 Use apachectl for performing graceful Apache restarts
    Going to the site or browsing changelog through WHM shows similar info for 34560 but Roundcube info is missing. It must have been added at some point and then fixed, but I see it cached in my feed aggregation program.

I would really like to see Roundcybe 0.2.1 integrated into cPanel by now ( 0.2.2 STABLE is already out). There are some bug fixes that are valuable :)

Attached Files:

#3 sirbrent, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    That explains it.

Roundcube 0.2.2 is in EDGE and will be pushed as part of cPanel 11.25

When the change log for CURRENT 34560 was initially published the entry for Roundcube 0.2.1 was erroneously added. This was fixed soon after the change log was published.

5. InterServed

InterServed Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    So i guess 11.25 is quite near for a CURRENT release ?