The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RoundCube and Spam Assasin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thebonzitree, Jan 26, 2012.

1. thebonzitree

thebonzitree Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am new to the forum so my apologies in advance if this is a re-post or posted in the wrong section.

I was wondering if anyone has integrated Round Cube email with SpamAssasin on a Cpanel/Whm managed server. I am interested in adding a "Message Is Junk" action for emails that will add the sender to the blacklist in Spam Assasin.

I have noticed that there are some plugins for RoundCube, but I am not sure if anyone has experience doing this and could point out the issues that may arise when integrating into a cpanel environment, and some best practices.

Thanks
    James

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I am not aware of any specific Roundcube plugins that are intended for use with cPanel and SpamAssassin. However, the following document explains how to customize Roundcube on cPanel:

Roundcube ReadMe

This includes details on how to use cutomized versions of Roundcube that include plugins, and how to ensure the changes are not overwritten during cPanel updates.

Thank you.